Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Black Rock Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for Black Rock families to get involved with Black Rock Elementary.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan.
Community support is a vital element to student success. We are fortunate to have dedicated people who provide many hours of support to our students through volunteerism.
There are many opportunities for volunteering in our school. School volunteering possibilities include:
- specials classes (art, computer lab, etc…)
- school events
- PTO activities
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please contact your student’s teacher or our front office at (720) 890-3995.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Black Rock Elementary PTO is an essential partner in supporting the advancement of our school and students. This dedicated group of volunteer parents advise on school operations, fund raise for school initiatives, recognize and support teachers, and contribute so much more to the success of our school community.
Visit the PTO website for more information: www.brespto.com
PTO Board Members
- President: Sabrina Chandrasekara | email@example.com
- Vice President: Nicole Jones | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary: Whitney Barnett | email@example.com
- Corresponding Secretary: Deanna Molina | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Heather Greger | email@example.com
- IDEA Coordinator: Jenni Glomb | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coordinator: Kelli Schad | email@example.com
- Fundraising Coordinator: Dorothy Hildebrand | firstname.lastname@example.org